Brocade G620 Switch
Scale fast, accelerate data access, achieve operational efficiency
Take advantage of lightning-fast flash storage networking technology and adapt quickly to dynamic business demands with the Brocade G620 Switch. This powerful Gen 6 Fibre Channel switch shatters application performance barriers and simplifies scale-out network architectures—in an enviably small footprint. And with built-in instrumentation, you gain greater insight and control to reduce cost, management complexity, and risk.
Breakthrough performance: Get the performance you need to support critical business applications and the most from your investment in solid state storage technology.
Increased scalability: Reduce operating costs and management complexity by simplifying scale-out architectures—all in a 1U form factor.
Operational stability: Reduce risk with the industry’s first built-in metrics. Achieve greater control and operational insights to quickly identify issues and easily meet or crush SLAs.
Handle demanding applications easily
- Seamlessly transition to next-generation NVMe flash arrays
- Smash application performance barriers with up to 100 million IOPS and accommodate flash storage workloads
- Reduce latency in high-transaction applications by up to 10X compared to other offerings
Simplify scalability and management
- Deliver simplified scalability with the industry’s highest port density storage networking switch
- Simplify end-to-end management of large scale environments by automating monitoring and diagnostics
- Increase VM density with greater device support and deep visibility into virtualized workloads
- “Pay as you grow” scalability from 24 to 64 ports for on-demand flexibility
Achieve control and insight
- Detect degraded storage performance with built-in device latency and IOPS monitoring
- Understand storage I/O workloads and behaviors to ensure consistent and predictable performance
- Increase resilience though automatic detection and recovery from network and device-level errors
- Ensure predictable performance with pre-deployment validation and benchmarking
- VM Insight enables Virtual Machine (VM) visibility in a storage fabric to monitor and optimize VM performance and identify VM anomalies
Brocade® Network Advisor simplifies storage network management and helps organizations proactively diagnose and troubleshoot issues to maximize uptime, increase operational efficiency, and reduce costs.
Provides powerful, integrated monitoring, management, and diagnostic tools to simplify administration, increase operational stability, and reduce costs.
|Total Line Rate Ports||24 to 64 @ 32 Gb/s|
|Power Text||0.10 watts / Gb/s, dual hot-swappable power supplies|
|Frame Based ISL Trunking||256 Gb/s frame-based trunk (optional)|
|Size (mm)||440(W) x 43.9(H) x 355.6(D)|
|Certified Maximum||6,000 active nodes; 56 switches, 19 hops in Brocade Fabric OS® fabrics; larger fabrics certified as required|
|Fibre Channel Performance||Fibre Channel: 4.25 Gb/s line speed, full duplex; 8.5 Gb/s line speed, full duplex; 10.53 Gb/s line speed, full duplex; 14.025 Gb/s line speed, full duplex; 28.05 Gb/s line speed, full duplex; auto-sensing of 4/8/10/16/32 Gb/s port speeds; 10 Gb/s optionally programmable to fixed port speed. Auto-sensing of 4×32/4×16/4×8/4×4 Gb/s speeds on the QSFP ports with Brocade FOS v8.2.0|
Accelerate replication and achieve near-zero downtime between data centers