FASTPATH® Unified Wireless Switching Networking Software
FASTPATH Unified Wireless Switching (UWS) enables OEMs to introduce next-generation switching platforms that can seamlessly handle wireless and wireline traffic on the same platform.
As more and more organizations move to adopt wireless LANs, including high-speed 802.11n networking, the FASTPATH UWS architecture provides a scalable and robust feature set to support the needs of the wireless network. With features like plug-and-play access point management, auto RF management, seamless fast roaming, enterprise-class peer switching and security, FASTPATH UWS provides the converged wireless/wireline software platform for the future-proofed network.
- Simplified plug-and-play radio management that automatically assigns channels and radio range settings
- Control for end-to-end Quality of Service (QoS) across the switch and access point elements
- Network Management including SNMP v1, v2c and v3, CLI, HTTP and a visual network coverage map suite
- Wireless intrusion detection and prevention
- Support for unified and controller deployment models