Ethernet Controller ICs
Designed for today's enterprise and cloud-scale environments, Broadcom’s NetXtreme® Ethernet controllers are the ideal solutions to address the performance and service demands of massively-scaled data center networks for high throughput and advanced flow processing. NetXtreme Ethernet controllers are available in a variety of configurations from 1Gb to 200Gb and supporting both optical and copper connectivity.
With solutions that work seamlessly in today’s data centers, Broadcom's NetXtreme® Ethernet Controllers are the ideal solution for high-performance virtualization, data acceleration, rapid and secure hybrid cloud connectivity, and machine learning.
- Third generation TruFlow™ technology pushes the envelope of flow processing by accelerating applications, such as Open vSwitch (OVS), and reducing the server CPU usage up to 50%
- Industry’s most secure PCIe Ethernet Controller solutions for servers leverages Broadcom’s BroadSAFE® technology to provide unparalleled platform security via Silicon Root of Trust
- TruManage™, including MCTP and PLDM support, addresses end-user manageability needs including network telemetry and statistics to provide end-to-end real-time monitoring to allow fine tuning of data center networks for maximum performance.
- On-chip tunneling protocol processing for Geneve, VXLAN, and NVGRE provides up to a 5X throughput increase while lowering CPU utilization up to 90 percent compared to software-only solutions
- Features specific for SDN and NFV facilitate the management of data networks and enables leading-edge service provider solutions
- Unique hardware offload engines for standards-based networking technology provides optimized latency and CPU utilization in real-world network conditions for Layer-2, DPDK, SR-IOV, RoCE-v1/v2, and NVMe-oF traffic
- Integrated Circuits
- DAC and Optical
- Low Power