Together, Brocade, a Broadcom Inc. Company, and Dell EMC modernize the SAN for the all-flash data center. Brocade and Dell EMC enable our joint customers to achieve IT transformation, and turn their networks into platforms for business innovation. Brocade and Dell EMC drive efficiencies and business value through data center consolidation, virtualization, security, and next-generation backup solutions.
Partnership Overview: Brocade and Dell EMC jointly deliver the most advanced storage solutions in the market, helping organizations modernize, automate, and transform their IT infrastructure. Working together, Brocade and Dell EMC are the trusted partners for the modern data center, delivering a new level of confidence for customers looking to optimize their data center networks.
Built on a commitment to product quality, innovation, and industry-leading solutions, this partnership of over 20 years has shipped millions of ports world-wide.
Accelerate data access, adapt to evolving requirements, and drive always-on business operations with Brocade Dell EMC.
Contact the Dell EMC OEM team for more information
Dell EMC And Brocade have partnered to:
- Help deploy an open, agile infrastructure that delivers the efficiency and flexibility needed today—and the foundation for tomorrow
- Enable rapid deployments through Brocade network fabrics and DELL EMC storage and backup solutions
- Maximize return on existing IT assets as organizations embrace the private cloud of the future
- Deliver reliable, scalable, and flexible network architectures that support virtualized end-user computing environments
- Increase IT efficiency by simplifying consolidation and virtualization and protecting critical application environments
- Clear the path to the virtualized data center and align the goals of application owners and IT teams
Dell EMC SAN Health
Get an accurate view of your SAN environment with time-saving reports, topology diagrams, and performance graphs with the free Dell EMC SAN Health Diagnostics Capture utility and SAN Health Professional framework.
Dell EMC & Brocade Solutions:
Flash continues to transform storage in data centers around the globe, and Dell EMC is the all-flash storage market leader. Optimizing the impact of flash demands a network that can support an exponentially increasing workload. With Dell EMC providing the flash technology and Brocade delivering purpose-built SAN networks, customers have an ideal solution for always-on business operations flowing through their flash data center.
The Connectrix family from Dell EMC supports the Brocade Gen 5 and Gen 6 Fibre Channel portfolio (with Brocade Fabric Vision) for storage deployments that require the highest scale, highest performance, and most resilient implementations.
- Maximize performance across the data center and ensure application delivery SLAs.
- Turn data into actionable insights through advanced SAN monitoring and diagnostics with Brocade Fabric Vision Technology and Brocade Analytics Monitoring Platform, available as select products from Dell EMC.
- Quickly identify degraded application or VM performance and take advantage of dramatically reduced troubleshooting time, and optimized SAN environments.
- Protect your business-critical data with Fibre Channel Technology and address the most demanding disaster recovery requirements.
- Accelerate replication with near zero-downtime to address the most demanding disaster recovery requirements.
- Move more data faster and securely to handle the unrelenting growth of data traffic between data centers, and ensure continuous availability to achieve always-on operations.
2 Minute Video: Flash Forward with Brocade Gen 6 Technology and Dell EMC
2 Minute Video: Redefine the Economics of Storage NetworkingESG Video: Do Storage Protocols Matter?Sample Image: Tab 2 ContentTab 3 NameN/A
ESG Video: Do Storage Protocols Matter?