- Make our customers’ total experience with Broadcom the best in the industry.
- Clearly understand customer needs and provide products that meet those needs.
- Integrate quality management principles into critical business processes and decision-making practices.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, our processes, products, to enhance their value for our customers, shareholders and employees.
- Establish quality requirements and ensure suppliers, partners and contractors comply with them.
- Maintain our Quality Management System to conform to the requirements of ISO9001.
- Comply with the relevant regulatory requirements.
For any queries, Ask an Expert.
- Quality Policy
The elimination of hazardous materials from products is a global initiative, with each region or country imposing its own legislation to eliminate these harmful substances from the environment.
- Broadcom's RoHS Compliance Status can be found here.
The European Union passed the "Restriction on Use of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment," or "RoHS" legislation 2002/95/EC, which became effective July 1, 2006 and RoHS Recast 2011/65/EU of 8 June 2011 and its amendment Directive (EU) 2015/863 officially released on 31 March 2015.
People's Republic of China enforced "Management Methods of Controlling Pollution Caused By Electronic Information Products", Ministry of Information Industry order #39 on 1 March 2007, which is revised to Order no 32 that became effective 1 July 2016.
The transition to lead-free products is a complex task that affects all electronics component suppliers and poses many supply chain, handling and reliability challenges. It involves the replacement of materials used in solder finishes and printed circuit board assembly with non-lead-based material.
Broadcom offers a broad portfolio of RoHS-compliant products. The use of new non-lead-based processes and materials make them fully compliant with the requirements of the RoHS directive. Rigorous testing procedures ensure the performance integrity of Broadcom's portfolio of products; regardless of the materials and processes employed.
For inquiries on product availability or samples please contact Broadcom or designated distributors.
For inquiries on Lead Free product environmental information or technical matters: Talk to our Lead-Free experts .